You Never Get A Second Chance To Make A Great First Impression.
Below are some tips and suggestions you may find helpful in selling your home on your own as well as other information you may find of value.
If you have any questions regarding these reports or would like a no-obligation presentation on how I can put our powerful marketing plan to work for you in maximizing the value of your home, please don't hesitate to contact me anytime.
The Top 10 Questions To Ask Yourself, If You Are Selling Your Own Home:
- When do I want to move and do I know how long it will take to complete all the steps after I have found a buyer?
- What data have I used to set the price and how much negotiating room have I factored in?
- Do I know the difference between pre-qualified and pre-approved?
- Do I have a copy of the Lead Paint Disclosure form?
- Do I understand all of the closing costs that I will be expected to pay?
- Do I know which environmental disclosures that may apply to the sale of my home?
- What identification or information should I get from strangers that want to see my home?
- Am I available to show the home most of the time?
- Do I know where to run ads and how to word them to get the best response?
- Do I have my Property Disclosure Statement available for my buyer?
For answers to these and other questions, I invite you to download the reports listed below.